Friday, October 22, 2010

The Colors of Fall

I'm sorry I'm so late in posting this.
 
Good morning! It's time for me to host another challenge at The Latte Lounge. I was so excited to have 19 play along in my last challenge, I'm hoping to get even more this time.

For this challenge I would like you to use The Colors of Fall on your creations; browns, greens, oranges, yellows and reds. You can use any images, stickers, die cuts, etc... from any company. So have fun with it.

The challenge will run for 2 weeks, so you will have until November 4th to complete your project. Remember if you finish a 3D project for this challenge by Oct. 31 you can also enter it in the Month long challenge that Melissa is hosting. Yay, I like 2 for 1 entries.

Here's some inspiration...
 
This is Willow from Michelle Perkett.
 
This one is from Pattie's Creations.

And, this one is from The Stamping Boutique.

So, get crafting and lets see those fall creations. I hope you'll all play along.

Thanks for looking.  Have a great day.

~Rhonda
 

No comments: