Monday, November 29, 2010

Digi Paper Challenge #2 - Candy Cane

It's time for a Digi Paper Challenge #2 - Candy Cane at The Latte Lounge. You'll receive one of the digi papers from my Candy Cane paper pack for free. You use that digi paper or one from your stash to make a project. Post the project to the challenge thread for an entry to win BOTH the paper pack AND two images from The Stamping Boutique.

The theme for this challenge is Candy Cane - red and white. The challenge is open until Dec. 12th and the winner will be announced on the 13th.
My first card uses Candy Land Winter Cake from The Stamping Boutique. I colored the image using Copics and tried out my new Martha Stewart punch. I've never punched anything before. This card would also be perfect for Rhonda's Die Cuts or Punches Challenge.

This card uses Candy Cane Callie and Candy Cane Bunny from JLJ Designs. I used a tutorial for a Diagonal Double Pocket Card. In order to make this card, I taped two pieces of printed paper together, but you could just as easily print on both sides. I colored the images using Copics. The bunny tag will be used to write a holiday message. I'll put a gift card in the middle pocket.

This card features the tree from Stacie's Wacky Wednesday Challenge. I used the Candy Cane digi paper to trim the tree! The other papers are from my Traditional Christmas paper pack.

Hope to see you at The Latte Lounge this week! Don't forget our Christmas Celebration next weekend!

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

No comments: