Monday, December 13, 2010

Anything but a Card Challenge

We have a new challenge at The Latte Lounge this week - anything but a card. The rest is up to you! This challenge will last four weeks and the winner will be announced January 10th.

I have two projects for this challenge. The first is a decorated notepad featuring Natalie fromThe Stamping Boutique and papers from JLJ Designs. The notepad was in the Michael's dollar bin. I colored the image with Copics and added a Jolee snowflake sticker. I think this will make a nice Christmas present.

I also have some Christmas tags featuring this yummy image from Fresh Brewed Designs. I colored the image with Copics and used Kraft paper and digi paper from JLJ Designs.
Rhonda has a make-a-scene challenge until Thursday. Hope to see you at The Latte Lounge!

Jennifer

1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

What great creations. TFs.