Friday, March 11, 2011

"Rambling Thoughts and Current Events"

Good Morning Ladies! It's Friday, I am so excited! How about you? It's my day to post today, so hold on to your seats! LOL! I have lots of thoughts in my head and some current events to share with all of you!

Lets see, if I can put some order to all of this chaos in my brain... LOL!

  • The Stamping Boutique at Paper Craft Planet is having a Digi Day Event tomorrow afternoon! I am so ready for some GIRL time, how about you? Come on over and join us, we would LOVE to have you, not to mention get to chatter with you and find out what's new! (All of the details are in the sidebar!)
  • Our newest Journal Newsletter just came out yesterday! It was jam packed with all the wonderful things that are happin' at The Stamping Boutique and The Latte Lounge! And a FREEBIE image by our very talented owner, Tracey! Way to go Tracey, you are one TALENTED Artist! Oh I almost forgot, in each issue we get to learn about each of the Design Team Members, this time it was our OWN... Stacie Gorse and Amanda Newton who you see in here on a regular basis! Wow, it is so nice to get to learn about each of the wonderful people that you are creating with! April Lower, is in charge of the Journal Newsletter... She is doing a fabulous job! So if you have NOT signed up for the Journal Newsletter yet... QUICK... Get signed up here on the sidebar! TRUST me, You DON'T want to miss anymore issues!!!
  • We have two NEW Additions here at The Latte Lounge! I am so honored to introduce them to you today... (drum roll please!)... "Stamping With Brenda" and "Get Hippity With Ippity/Join The Unity Community"! Wooo Hooo! Brenda Dean is the owner of "Stamping With Brenda" and Aletha J Williams is the owner of "Get Hippity With Ippity/Join The Unity Community", they both have so many wonderful things to share with us! You will want to jump on over and join their NEW Groups!
  • We have many other Support Groups here, that you can join and meet new people, that will BLOOM (can you tell I am ready for Spring?) into wonderful friendships! So don't be afraid, click the GROUPS TAB and Check out as there is to be apart of!!
  •  If your MOJO is LOW or your GET UP and GO; GOT UP and LEFT... Go on an ADVENTURE though our MEMBERS GALLERY! You will be Inspired, Amazed, and Wondering, HMMM... how did they do that?!? At least that is what happens to me when I journey through all of the Wonderful Creations and Talent that we have here at The Latte Lounge!!
Okay, enough rambling; I BET you are ALL ready to get out of my head! LOL!
I hope you have a Wonderfully Creative Weekend!
Happy Creating!
Sara

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I just love it when you ramble! And thanks for the introduction!

Arts by Sara said...

You are so welcome Aletha! I always ramble! LOL! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara