Friday, May 6, 2011

"Yay! It's Friday And Happy Mother's Day To All!"

Good Afternoon Everyone! It's Friday and the weekend is almost here! I have a few things to share with you today! That's it, can you believe that? But before I start with my brain things... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!! I hope you have a wonderful and special day!

Okay to my list... Let's see, where to start?

First... The Freshly Brewed Beach Party Blog Hop is still running! Be sure to hop along to see the NEW Beach Line! You have until Saturday, May 7th at 12pm EST!!! Heather some wonderful goodies to share for the prize drawing! Here is where you need start!

Second... The Stamping Boutique Blog Hop starts Saturday, May 7th at 12am EST!!! Be sure to hop along as we have some beautiful creations to share with you! And we are having an awesome twist to the hop! Hmmm... Can I give the details? Well, maybe a few! (Hee-Hee) There is going to be two groups! What this means is... you can choose to hop along with both groups or just one! But... If you hop along with both groups and leave some wonderful comments along the way, your chances at the prize goodies will be greater!!! The hop will run until Sunday, May 8th at 6pm EST. Here is where you need to start! 

Third... The Stamping Boutique is now apart of the Simply Scrapping Crafts Ning Group! And we are now holding challenges there in The Stamping Boutique Group! Be sure to stop in and say "Hi", we would love to have you! You MUST be a member of Simply Scrapping Crafts and a member of The Stamping Boutique Group! Join Simply Scrapping Crafts here and The Stamping Boutique Group here!

Hmmm... I feel like I am missing something! Let me think a minute...

Oh Yeah, How could I forget to tell you about a SALE? The Stamping Boutique is having it's first ever DOLLAR DAY SALE, Tuesday, May 10th! That's right... You read it correctly!!! Stop in and take advantage of the SALE! It is for ONE DAY ONLY! I know I will be in the store snooping around at all the NEW goodies and spending some serious Moola! LOL!

Well, I guess it was a longer list than I thought it would be; but at least I remembered to tell you everything that is floating around in my head! LOL!
I hope you have a wonderfully creative weekend!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments: