Friday, August 19, 2011

Music of My Heart

Happy Friday, everyone! The summer is almost over and school has started in many states. Boy the time does fly by.

Today, I want to share a project that Rhonda, our new Design Team member, created today using the Music of My Heart {ippity} stamp set. For all the details, check out Rhonda’s blog, Rhonda’s Place to Share, and leave her some love.


Challenge #4 is still going on over at Get Hippity with{ippity} group at The Crafter’s Café. It’s a “color combo” and you can use any image of your choosing. Challenge #4 will end on August 31, so you still have plenty of time.

On September 5, Challenge #5 will be taking place at the Get Hippity with{ippity}Blog. This will be a sketch challenge and will run until September 17. Now if you want a head start on this challenge, I have the sketch posted on the Get Hippity with {ippity}group at The Crafter’s Café. Come on over and join us. Besides having a two week jump start for all the challenges, you would be joining a good group of talented artists. There is a lot of inspiration at The Crafter’s Café.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you again next Friday!
Aletha

3 comments:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

WOW! I look at that stamp set then I look at that card and I can't think of ONE thing I would do differently!! What a GREAT card!!
You KNOW I'll be ordering this set, you stinker, err, enabler! (-:

Stacie

Anonymous said...

stunningly beautiful!

corryskaart said...

hallo aletta
wat heb je een geweldige kaart gemaakt met dat afgebeelde stempelvel,helemaal TOP!
groetjes van corry