Friday, September 9, 2011

GHWI Challenge No. 5 and {ippity} New Releases


Our Get Hippity with {ippity} Challenge #5 started Monday, September 5, and will end on September 17. The winner will be announced on September 19 along with our next challenge. Yep, we are going to have two challenges a month. They will be posted on the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month. The first one of the month will always be a sketch and the second one will be theme oriented. We have InLinkz set up above for you to place your entry. Please read the challenge rules posted below in the tab area on the blog.

What do you win? A stamp set of your choice from my Get Hippity with {ippity}sales blog and a Guest Designer spot in one of the coming months.  We will use the “random generator” for the drawing and “InLinkz” for your entries.

Here’s our first sketch:

My inspiration piece is from one of our {ippity} new releases. If you need more details on my project, please check out my personal blog, AJ’s Designs.

This release is “ALL things are POSSIBLE,” and is the set that I used for my project. I do love all things with wings. This set was created by the talented artist, Tracey Malnofski, owner of The Stamping Boutique. Tracey is also one of the “Artistas” for Unity Stamp Co.

The second one is “Gingham Christmas Greetings.” I think this particular set is going to be very popular. Both sets are for sell on my {ippity} sales blog.

I am so glad that you dropped by and I hope to see your little piece of art entered in our GHWI Challenge #5 challenge blog.
Aletha

2 comments:

corryskaart said...

hallo aletha
wat een leuke challenge en ga proberen om mee te doen maar je eigen kaart is een prachtig geheel!
groetjes van corry

Michelle said...

Love these stamps. I may need to give them a try.
Michelle
mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com