Friday, December 2, 2011

New Inspiration from the GHWI Design Team

I hope everyone has had a great week. Here in Oklahoma the weather has been beautiful, but we are due some wet and cold stuff this weekend. I really should not complain too much. The cold is just now hitting this region. I think that’s what is suppose to happen in the winter, right?

This is the last 48 hours for our Get Hippity with Ippity Embossing Challenge. We have some beautiful entries and we would really like to see your’s.

Here’s a little inspiration from a few of our GHWI designers…

Rhonda used the Ippity stamp set

Julia used Ippity stamp sets

Aletha (Me)
I apologize, I have not had time to blog about this particular project.
The Ippity set I used

Monday starts a new Get Hippity with Ippity challenge. This will be Challenge #11 and our last one for 2011. Check out the blog for the sketch. You do not have to use an Ippity or Unity stamp to participate.

Everyone have a great weekend. I still have some cyber shopping to do. The only way to shop is the cyber way!

Thanks for stopping by. If you have any questions don’t hesitate asking.
Aletha and the GHWI Design Team

No comments: