Tuesday, September 28, 2010

TLL Latest News!!!

Yikes!! I've been a bad blogger!! I've also slipped a bit at keeping the challenges going over at TLL!! Sorry to let this go but sometimes real life has to be our focus!!! I know y'all understand.

October will be here soon and a new month means a new start. I'll be working on staying on top of the challenges and blog again!!

Let me just bring you up to speed on what we have happening at The Latte Lounge.

Only 2 more days to enter our September Monthly Contest --
MONTHLY -
Theme - School
Due - Thursday, September 30, 2010
Prize - box of Halloween goodies (we figured we could set you up just right for the coming season!!)

OTHER CHALLENGES --
090910 Rhonda's Fairy Challenge -- Deadline extended to October 7th.
Just stop by and post a link. I know lots of you must play along with Danni's awesome Flutterby Challenge. It's OK to double dip!! :-)

092610 - Noreen's Monday Challenge - Create a nugget box
Deadline is Monday 10/4/10
Prize - 1 TSB image of your choice
Noreen's planning on making her challenge weekly so be sure to stop by every Monday!!

Thanks for being patient as my blogging has lapsed!! Have a great day!!
Melissa

No comments: