Monday, January 10, 2011

Something New Challenge

My challenge for the next two weeks is to use Something New. It can be a new image, new papers or embellishments, a new technique, or new tools. The prize is two images from The Stamping Boutique.

My first card uses a new image (at least to me) - Princess Jennifer Latte Shopping for Shoes.





For my second card, I used a new technique AND
a new image. I used a new-to-me image 50s Sweethearts from The Greeting Farm. I tried flocking for the first time, which is really fun - check out the fuzzy heart. The papers are from Hearts and Flowers by JLJ Designs.

There are some other great challenges going on at TLL:
Rhonda has a Happy Birthday challenge until Jan 20th. Stacie has Sporty Saturday (say that 10 times fast)! The January monthly challenge is winter.

We have some special events coming up too. You can join in Secret Sweeties for a Valentine's "candy" exchange. Mark your calendars for our first digi day of the year on Jan 22nd.

Happy Crafting!

Jennifer

No comments: