Friday, April 15, 2011

"Catch Up Friday!"

Good Afternoon Everyone! It's Friday and it sure has been a whirl wind week! I hope all of you are looking forward to the weekend too! I sure am!! Today I am going to give you all some beautiful creations to get your MOJO moving with!

First off... We have a creation by our very own Stacie for The Coffee & Cream Challenge...


Isn't it gorgeous? I think so! Thanks for sharing Stacie!

Then we have some wonderful creations for The Color Challenge (Turquoise & Black)...

First up is... Jen from JLJ Designs


Then we have... Rhonda...


Hmmm... now is Stacie...


And last is mine...


What do y'all think? I think the ladies created some beautiful inspiration! I hope this helps to get you thinking about what you would like to create!!

Hee- Hee... You thought I was done, didn't you? LOL! Nope I'm not...

Tomorrow is our Digi Day Event "Giving Teachers The Royal Treatment", the LIVE chat starts at 8pm EST! Be sure to check your calender, set your phone alarms, and write yourself a note to be here! You REALLY don't want to miss out on the chatter, challenges, Games, and of course the PRIZES!!! I can't wait to see all of you there! Here is the link to RSVP and Here is the link where all the challenges and games will be!
Have a wonderfully creative weekend!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments: