Friday, July 22, 2011

"Candy Cane Lane"

Good Afternoon Everyone! It's FRIDAY!!! It sure has been a long week! How has yours been? 

Okay, now for my creation... I am a bit late getting this posted, as I was a bit late getting it completed; but hey... better late than never right? LOL! This creation was created for The Latte Lounge July Monthly Challenge; "Christmas In July"! Since this is for Week 3, the twist is for the creations to include... Christmas/Holiday Theme - Add Die Cuts or Punches - Add Snow (ex. Cotton, Flower Soft, Glitter, Puffy Paint, etc.) As you can see, I have used an image from The Stamping Boutique called "Sledding Snowman"



As always thanks for stopping by, and if you get some time to create, we have plenty of room for you Holiday Creations!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Creating!
Sara

1 comment:

Larisa said...

Ahh this is so sweet... I love the fab paper and layout. It is dorable ;)