Monday, July 18, 2011

Welcome to Week 3 of our July Monthly Challenge

Welcome to week 3 of our July Monthly Challenge.  Are we having fun with this?  I know I am.  So for week 3 we would like to see your Christmas Themed projects plus Die Cute or Punches plus add "snow".  You can use fun flock, glitter, cotton, that glittery snow stuff you can buy in a jar, etc...  Whatever you can think of.  Have fun with it.

Our week 3 Sponsors are...

Glitterbabe who has generously offered $10 to her store.


Stitchy Bear Stamps has offered $10 to their store.


Fresh Brewed Designs is offering 3 digis of your choice.

Let's be sure to visit them and give them some love.
Here is some inspiration from our talented design team.

First we have this fun card from Stacie using Chubby Snowman.


Here is Jen's card also using Chubby Snowman, isn't he cute?


And here is my creation using Reindeer.  It's kind of hard to see, but I added some fun flock to the "snow" on the background.  The second pic shows it better.


Ok, now, remember this is a progressive challenge, so be sure to check back each week this month to see what new twist we've added.  There will also be more prizes added.  Yay.

I can't wait to see what you all create.

Hugs,
Rhonda

1 comment:

Gorse Auto Detailing said...

I don't know about everyone else, but I am having a BLAST with this month's challenge!
And I have 4 Christmas cards made early... HOORAY! Only about 42 to go!! (-: