Friday, September 16, 2011

Get Hippity with {ippity} Update

I think cooler weather is here to stay in Oklahoma. We hit 101° on Tuesday, and Wednesday our high is 75°. By the time this posts, I will probably be in a sweater. I hope this is happening where you are. Here in the center of the country we are still praying for rain. Texas needs is real bad!

I want to take this time to share some marvelous creations by Melissa and Rhonda for our current sketch challenge that ends Saturday, Sept. 17.

First is Melissa. Her project was created using on the most popular {ippity} sets, Now and Always.

The next little piece of art is from Rhonda. She used one of our new stamps sets, Gingham Christmas Greetings.

I also wanted to introduce you to our NEW and third Design Team Member Julia. She has completed several projects already, but this one jumped out at me because of the colors. I love it when colors POP! The set that she used is Fall for You.

If you want to keep up with all the challenges and updates, please come join our group Get Hippity with {ippity} over at The Crafter's Cafe, or our Yahoo Group.

Thanks for stopping by!
Aletha

No comments: