Friday, June 3, 2011

"Friday Catch Up"

Good Morning Everyone! TGIF!!! I am so happy the weekend is here! How about you? I only have a couple of things to update you on today, so I will keep it short! (I know you're all rolling your eyes... Short, Yeah Right! LOL!)

We would like to Welcome... Digi Design House to The Latte Lounge! Michelle would love for you to become a member of their group! She is the group coordinator for The Digi Design House, which is a new company branch of The Angel Company! The cool thing is they carry only Digital Images and let me say, they are awesome! You MUST stop by the store and take a look for yourself! (I have a wishlist a mile long already! LOL!)

Next topic... The Stamping Boutique will be having a One Stop Blog Hop this weekend! Be sure to stop in and vote for your favorite creation! They will all be unmarked, so you will not know who the creator is, but be sure to leave a comment with your vote! They will be picking a commenter randomly and the creation with the most votes will win the prizes!!! So I hope to see you over at The Stamping Boutique Challenge Blog this weekend between 12am EST Saturday and 6pm EST Sunday!

Last topic... Freshly Brewed Designs will be having a Week Long One Stop Blog Hop to show off the NEW release images! What you will need to do is on Tuesday, June 7, 2011 stop over at The Freshly Brewed Challenge Blog to see who the DT member is with that specific creation, then hop to their blog. Be sure to leave a comment at both the challenge and DT member blogs! Then you must return each day and do the same until Saturday! On Saturday, Heather has a big surprise for all of us! (I don't even know what the surprise is... Can you believe it? LOL!)

Can you believe it, that's all I have today! (I sure hope I have not forgotten anything!) LOL!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Creating!
Sara

No comments: