Wednesday, August 18, 2010

DIGI DAY WINNERS!!!

Sorry I am SO late on this post. It's been a crazy day!!!

I had so much fun last Saturday at digi day and have been enjoying seeing everyone's challenge entries. I chose the winners randomly. So here they are--



Preview Challenge - Birthday LO - Amanda




Challenge #1 - Birthday Day Theme = Heather



Challenge #2 - The Stamping Boutique Colors = Jennifer (JLJ Designs)

Challenge #3 - Recipe= Sharette

Challenge #4 - Wrapping Paper = Jennifer (JLJ Designs)

Each winner will get 3 Stamping Boutique images of her choice!! I'll be emailing you!!

Finally I decided that these 2 ladies need to be winners too since they both entered all 4 challenges from Digi Day

Maria C (who also participated in the preview challenge)
DQ

I'll be messaging you too so you can each choose 3 stamps of your choice!!

CONGRATS TO ALL OUR WINNERS!!!



Don't forget there's still time to enter our Monthly Contest!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats ladies! That was a fun event with great challenges!

Gram's Treasures said...

Congratulations ladies! It was a challenge, with more that one going on at one time. Lots of fun.