Monday, August 30, 2010

Featured member Monday!!!

Yep it's another Monday which means another Featured Member!! I am really happy to share with you the life and work of
Jan Hunnicutt!!!

Be sure to check out Jan's blog -- She's gone stamping

How long have you been paper crafting?
I started seriously paper crafting in 2004. At forty yrs. old I had two more children, became a stay at home Mom and enjoyed working on scrapbooking while my babies napped. While looking through scrapbooking and card making magazines I kept noticing Stampin’ Up! products and the rest is history. I found a SU demo and we became fast friends.

What crafting item can you not live without?
I can only choose one?! I love my Spellbinders Wizard and all the dies they make, I love my Cuttlebug machine and all the embossing folders for it and then there’s the Copic markers.

What is your favorite paper crafting company?
Define paper crafting company! I’m on several design teams at the moment and I love their products and designing cards for them.

What is your favorite coloring medium?
Hands down, Copic markers. I became a certified designer after taking a class with Marianne Walker and Jennie Black in Phoenix in April of 2010.

Do you have any other hobbies?
Yes, I also enjoy sewing, cross stitch, reading, home renovation and decorating, etc., I like the process of starting, creating and finishing a project, it’s very satisfying to me.

Is there anything else you would like to share about yourself?
I’m involved with Operation Write Home a non profit organization of card makers who make and send hand made greeting cards to our troops.





Here are some of Jan's fabulous work--








I hope you enjoyed learning about Jan and viewing some of her fabulous creations!!!
Have a wonderful week!!!


1 comment:

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, nice to get to know a little more about you Jan. Your cards are fabulous.