Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cheerfully Choosing Challenges at the Latte Lounge!

First things first!

We extended the Sporty Saturday Challenge 
for an extra week
since we had our Digi Day event
last weekend!

There were 6 entries in the Sporty Saturday Challenge
and Mr. Random has chosen!

The winner of TWO images from
Jeannie Walsh!
Congratulations!!

Now, it's my turn to host a new challenge at the Latte Lounge!

I had a super idea about incorporating sports and the Super Bowl and colors and teams and embellishments and, and well, it just didn't happen! I didn't make the sample I planned and made this one instead!



Don't you just LOVE that adorable teddy bear?

He's availabe at The Karber Shop!

And the Baby Blanket pattern of his fur?
And the polka dotted balloon?
And the polka dots background?
Do you want them?
Sure you do!!
And you can WIN them, FREE, from JLJ Designs!!

Just enter the BABY LOVE Challenge at the Latte Lounge and the entire pack of digi papers is YOURS!! PLUS TWO images from The Stamping Boutique!!

And the colors!!
Tell me you don't think the Pink, Teal and Black look TOTALLY awesome together!! You KNOW they do!!
And you KNOW you want to make a card or project using those colors!!
And you KNOW you want to enter it in the COLOR CHALLENGE at the Latte Lounge!

So THAT my friends is my challenge to you this week!


USE ONE PROJECT AND ENTER AS MANY CHALLENGES WITH IT AS YOU CAN!!

THIS ONE CARD FITS 3 CHALLENGES AT THE LATTE LOUNGE AND ONE FOR KARBER DIGITAL... and if I search around, I'll bet I can find a few more!!

Who can link the MOST challenges back to the Latte Lounge???

If you need help finding extra challenges to enter, we DO have a group here at the Latte Lounge, called Any Type of Challenge and Rhonda is VERY VERY good at keeping it updated!!


This will run for 2 weeks, ending Saturday, February 19th!!
The winner will receive TWO images from The Stamping Boutique!!




No comments: