Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Please Welcome Sara to our DT!!!

We have a VERY EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY!!!!! Our Featured Member is Sara Ament and she has also agreed to join our DT!! She is a wonderful addition to the team!!!!



Short biography—
Hello everyone, my name is Sara. I was born and raised in Northern Wisconsin, spent some time in Jackson Tennessee. That is where I met my fiancĂ©, Michael. We moved back to Wisconsin two years ago. I don’t have any children, but once we are married I will have a stepdaughter, Rachael and a stepson, Christopher. Recently we had a new addition to the family, a beautiful grandson, Damien. We also have one water baby, Lucifer our Betta fish.


How long have you been paper crafting?
I have been rubber stamping and scrapbooking for about 12 years now. Since my new obsession Copic Sketch Markers, my scrapbooking has taken a backseat to my card creating though!


How did you get started in paper crafting?
Like most everyone else, I attended a Stampin’ Up Workshop and I was hooked! (Hook, Line, and Sinker) LOL!


What crafting item can you not live without?
Wow, I am only supposed to pick one… I can’t do that because it is a tossup between my Paper Cutter, my Big Shot, and Designer Paper (PAPER-AHOLIC)! Sorry that is the best I can narrow it down to!


What is your favorite paper crafting company?
I wouldn’t know which one to pick! I would have to say all of them! LOL! Although I do LOVE my half pearls and stickles! (So that would be Michael’s Stores Inc. and Ranger!)


What is your favorite coloring medium?
My current obsession is Copic Sketch Markers! The next medium that I am determined to learn is Prisma Colored Pencils.


Do you have any other hobbies?
I love to read romance / mystery novels. But lately I have been reading whatever I can get my hands on; like craft books and magazines. I love to go walking when the weather is nice. Can chatting be a hobby… if so that is one I enjoy year round! Can you tell? LOL!


Is there anything else you would like to share about yourself?
I started blogging a year ago. I am always on a journey to learn! I actually just starting using digital images about 3 months ago and have completely fallen in love with them! I am so excited to be joining the wonderful Design Team here at The Latte Lounge. Now I will be able to combine my latest obsessions with my most loved pass times (coloring and chatting)! I am looking forward to learning from and working with this very creative and talented group!

Now check out these wonderful creations --







I hope you'll also find time to stop by her blog - Creative Addictions by Sara.

As always, we appreciate you stopping by!!

1 comment:

Jean said...

That's wonderful! Congrats Sarah.