Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Featured Member - Stef Hughes

This week we are so excited to have the one and only



Glitterbabe, Stef Hughes as our featured member.





How long have you been paper crafting? 10 years

How did you get started in paper crafting? Was invited to a home stamping party and I went – very reluctantly – but it lit the flame and I’ve been hooked ever since.

What crafting item can you not live without? My big shot. I emboss everything.

What is your favorite paper crafting company? I really don’t have a favorite. Whatever catches my eye I usually go for it.

What is your favorite coloring medium? Copics. I LOVE my copics tho lately I’ve been having a lot of fun in photoshop.

Do you have any other hobbies? Drawing. I love my drawing time. I was always the music one in the family and could not draw a straight line even with a ruler. When digital stamps became popular my husband suggested I give it a try. I did. Then I found The Stamping Boutique and Tracey Malnofski and was just in awe of her fabulous drawings. I owe A LOT of my talent to tracey.

And blogging! I love my blogging. All the people I have met from all over the world is truly amazing and the best people ever.

Is there anything else you would like to share about yourself? I’m a retired legal assistant. I was in law for 45 years and NEVER had the desire to become a lawyer. Didn’t want to work that hard – lol. I met my hubby on a blind date and it was ALMOST love at first sight. More like love at second sight. I have a fabulous 5-1/2 year old granddaughter who is the light of my life and heading towards being a bigger glitterbabe than me – go figure!




I’ve never been a featured anything before and I am truly delighted to be the featured member here.




Now check out these wonderful creations:









Be sure to check out Stef's blog and her wonderful store filled with incredible digi images!!!


You'll find all our current challenges here.

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

It's nice to get to know you better Stef. I just love your gorgeous creations.

Unknown said...

yay! Stef!
Thank you so much for the birthday card!

I'm so happy to see you doing so well. I'm so proud of you!

Ash said...

The cards are gorgeous!!!! Kudos on being featured..... Wishes & Hugs)))

Ash...
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)